Tuesday 10 May 2011

Bored with graphic design

I've spent the last 10 or so years of my life involved in graphic design in one way or another, more recently it's been purely on Me&Yu things (which in itself is alot of stuff) and before that on more commercial work for other clients. The other day as I was working on some new posters for the shop I started to think that actually I'm a bit bored with just doing straightforward design work - ie working on my mac putting text with images - so I'm working on a new flyer using a more hands on approach. I've begun by scratching into the surface of a photograph and my next step will be to collage some fashion shots on top of this and then probably draw or paint on top of that - here's a pic of the first step, I'll post more as I continue.

1 comment: