Monday 7 November 2011

New Website

We've got a new website (well it's the same it just looks abit different). I've spent the last few weeks designing and setting up our new look website, it didn't take all that time it's just I have to fit it in between everything else I have to do (printing/making/shop/accounts etc). Those of you that know all about Me&Yu will be aware that we like to do EVERYTHING ourselves, which is good but time consuming!!!! So for the past few weeks I've been learning how to use flash, and trying to work out how my idea for the website can be modified to fit in with the small amount of web knowledge I have. So my initial idea was to have a scrolling live feed across the top of the screen that would display everything that is happening at Me&Yu via facebook/twitter/tumblr/blogger etc unfortunately I couldnt work out how to do this (or if it is possible??) so I have distilled the idea slightly and will try and slowly work out if it can be done.


We will also be adding more content to the website, so the images at the bottom of the page link to posts about whats happening on a weekly basis - photoshoots, in the studio, videos etc as well as stuff we think you will like - we will be adding more each day/week - but please be patient as there's only 2 of us!!! and we normally end up updating the site in the evenings.
Check out the new look site here

No comments:

Post a Comment