Wednesday 1 June 2011

Creative Destruction

I have a bit of a love of skating videos even though I dont skate, and now I've discovered I also have a love for surf videos even though I cant surf (or swim!!!). Anyway through the lovely people at VBS I discovered Creative Destruction,  basically a couple of Australians who travel the world surfing and making good videos, I like these films as they are not just full of great surfing shots (there are some) but just show a group of surfers travelling around having a laugh - watch some!!!!
On a slightly related subject I now feel like the VBS site is replacing the Guardian weekend magazine in introducing me to cool stuff that I feel like I should have discovered by myself - it makes me feel like a fraud!!!


Creative Destruction- Chapter 1: As the Crow Flies from CREATIVE DESTRUCTION on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment